Smarter Travel Campus Awards 2019
Students – Here’s how you can enter:
1. Choose your category and topic – see the Guidelines & Briefing booklet
2. Plan, coordinate or execute your project, event, campaign or challenge or develop your multimedia entry (multimedia entry types accepted include: text, graphics, video, interactive content, animation, installations, audio and virtual reality).
3. Submit your entry online: www.surveymonkey.com/r/STCAwards2019
4. Email your poster style presentation to email@example.com
Entry deadline: 5pm on Friday 1st of March 2019
Who can enter?
The Awards are open to the following academic categories:
– Event Management
– Sport & Health related courses
– Marketing & Communications
– Engineering, Planning, Design & Innovation
Entries will be accepted from individual undergraduate students or from teams of students (up to 4 people per team) from Smarter Travel Campus Partners only. Please see the list of Partner campuses below.
What’s the objective?
Develop an event, promotional campaign, challenge, a project or a piece of multimedia to
encourage walking, cycling, public transport & car pooling.
What can I enter?
Entries must showcase the positive aspect (s) of sustainable travel and promote any aspect of walking, cycling, public transport or carpooling. Please choose from the ideas list provided in the guidelines and briefing booklet. If you have an idea that is not covered by the list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information see the guidelines and briefing document and email queries to email@example.com
Information for Lecturer
Assign a smarter travel project to students as part of their coursework to promote walking, cycling, public transport and carpooling. This can take the form of running events, promotional campaigns, challenges, project proposals or multimedia creations.
Lecturers will also be invited to enter an award acknowledging them for
bringing smarter travel into their coursework. This will include showcasing samples of the best in class projects. Download the entry form for the Lecturers Award here.
If you are an undergraduate student or lecturer in any of the following campuses you are eligible to enter the awards. If your campus is not listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Athlone Institute of Technology
– Cork Institute of Technology
– Dublin City University
– Dublin Institute of Technology
– Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology IADT
– Dundalk Institute of Technology
– Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
– Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
– Institute of Technology Carlow
– Institute of Techology Sligo
– Institute of Technology Tallaght
– Institute of Technology Tralee
– Letterkenny Institute of Technology
– Limerick & Clare Education & Training Board
– Limerick College of Further Education
– Limerick Institute of Technology
– Mary Immaculate College Limerick
– Maynooth University
– National University of Ireland Galway
– Trinity College Dublin
– University College Cork
– University College Dublin
– University of Limerick
– Waterford Institute of Technology