If your institution is a large employer (more than 250 employees) interested in implementing a campus travel plan, you may be eligible to avail of the Smarter Travel Campus Partner Package.
The programme is open to Third Level institutions in any part of Ireland.
Contact us right away to ensure your campus benefits!
- Up to 16 days with an experienced Travel Planner/ Facilitator to assist you to implement your plan
- Free online student and employee travel survey, analysis and suggested Action Plan
- Information and ideas to promote walking, cycling, public transport, carsharing and other relevant schemes
- Promotional tools and roadshows e.g. banner stands, promotional materials and mapping resources
- Employee participation in our annual inter-Partner Step Challenge and 10 Minute Cycle Challenge
- Student-specific cycle and walking promotions
- Partner seminars, including topics such as Cyclize Your Campus, Parking Management, Promoting Physical Activity and Leading Change, Marketing Travel Change (link to relevant event presentations)
- Access to a supportive network of organisations experienced in addressing issues relating to student and employee travel.
In addition, your Institution will be involved in a high-profile, highly-credible CSR initiative with significant media opportunities.
If your Institution has more than 250 employees – For more information on how to avail of this limited offer, please contact us straight away.
If your Institution has less than 250 employees – you will find a number of resources to assist you to implement a workplace travel plan on this website, including our Implementers Guide to Workplace Travel Plans – which includes template surveys, action plans, analysis and tips for implementers.Back to top