If your institution is a large employer (more than 250 employees) interested in implementing a campus travel plan, you may be eligible to avail of the Smarter Travel Campus Partner Package, valued at over €10,000, but free of charge to our Partners.
This limited offer is open to Third Levels in any part of Ireland.
Contact us right away to ensure your campus benefits!
- Up to 16 days with an experienced Travel Planner/ Facilitator to assist you to implement your plan
- Free online student and employee travel survey, analysis and suggested Action Plan
- Free carsharing group specifically for your campus on www.carsharing.ie
- Information and ideas to promote walking, cycling, public transport, carsharing and other relevant schemes
- Promotional tools and roadshows e.g. banner stands, promotional materials and mapping resources
- Employee participation in our annual inter-Partner Step Challenge and 10 Minute Cycle Challenge
- Student-specific cycle and walking promotions
- Partner seminars, including topics such as Cyclize Your Campus, Parking Management, Promoting Physical Activity and Leading Change, Marketing Travel Change (link to relevant event presentations)
- Access to a supportive network of organisations experienced in addressing issues relating to student and employee travel.
In addition, your Institution will be involved in a high-profile, highly-credible CSR initiative with significant media opportunities.
If your Institution has more than 250 employees – For more information on how to avail of this limited offer, please contact us straight away.
If your Institution has less than 250 employees – you will find a number of resources to assist you to implement a workplace travel plan on this website, including our Implementers Guide to Workplace Travel Plans – which includes template surveys, action plans, analysis and tips for implementers.Back to top