WIT’s Student Step Challenge – Step to WIT
What’s the challenge?
The Step to WIT step challenge is being run as part of Live Life Safe Week and will take place from Monday the 19th to Thursday the 22nd of September. The challenge aims to encourage all students in WIT to get moving, clocking up steps, having fun and winning prizes!
There are lots of prizes up for grabs during the week. The first is for the best team photo so share yours on social media now #steptowit
How do I sign up?
1. Get into a team of 3 people
2. Nominate a team captain and chose a team name
3. Register online www.activetravellogger.ie
4. Select “Waterford IT students” for your organisation on the drop down list
5. Get a step counter (use any free app, an activity tracker or a pedometer – it’s up to you)
6. Get walking and then log your steps in your account at the end of each day
10,000 steps per day is recommended for health but the more steps the better so whatever your step count is at the start of the week try to increase it bit by bit.
Follow us & Share Your Step to WIT team photos: