AIT Bike Week 2016
As part of their coursework, students from Sport and Recreation, Hotel and Leisure management and Spa and Wellness courses in Athlone Institute of Technology are running AIT’s bike week from Monday the 10th to Friday the 14th of October 2016.
These students have organised lots of events including the following:
– Tour of AIT bike facilities on Tuesday 11th of October at 12 o’ Clock
– Bike maintenance sessions and safety demos are running on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th of October
– Selfie competition
– Me and my bike competition
– Trip down memory lane poster board
– Rules of the road poster and information
Students have also designed posters with details of the events and distances to popular locations near campus, these are on display in the HTL building on the main AIT campus. All staff and students in Athlone Institute of Technology are encourage to get involved and check out the cycling activities during the week.
For more follow us: