Media Competition FAQs
Where do I get an Entry Form?
You can download the Smarter Travel Media Competition 2015 Entry Form.
What is the Deadline for Entry?
Please ensure that your entry form (and artwork for the Poster competition) reach us before the close of business on Friday the 13th of February. If you’re entering the video competition, please check your URL is correct in your entry form, before sending it into us.
What are the Prizes?
We will have fantastic prizes for both competitions for first, second and third places – including tablets, and goodie packs, and the honour of being showcased at the Smarter Travel Awards in March 2015. We will put up more details of prizes as soon as we have photos of the goodies on offer, so check back again!
Who are the Judges?
The judges for the Media Competition are Dylan Cotter, Executive Creative Director, Irish International and Sinead Flavin from the Smarter Travel Workplaces team.
Are there any terms and conditions?
You will find terms and conditions for the video and poster competitions in the entry form (see the top of this page to download it), with the following Terms and Conditions also applying:
- Only Students of Partners of the Smarter Travel Campus programmes may enter the Smarter Travel awards.
- There is no charge for entry.
- Students can enter as many times as they like for both the video and poster competition, but must submit a separate entry form for each entry.
- You decide what you do in your video or poster, but please don’t break our terms and conditions, and you must follow our guidelines.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos/ enter posters that you made or that you are authorised to use.
- If you feature anyone else in your video/ poster, you must have his or her consent to feature this individual in your entry. Do not infringe anyone’s right to privacy.
- Do not include anything that is obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive.
- Do not say untrue things about people or companies, as this may be defamatory.
- Your video/ poster must not promote, show or incite cruelty, violence, vandalism, fraudulent or criminal acts or contain content or images that could encourage others to commit illegal acts or acts that could cause physical harm if replicated.
- Entries promoting or marketing products or brands, other than National Transport Authority apps/ websites/ Leap cards, will not be accepted into the competition
- Other people will be able to view your entry – do not reveal anything personal, unless you’re comfortable in doing so.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Shortlisted entries may be published on the Smarter Travel Workplaces/ Smarter Travel Campus and National Transport Authority websites and ezines; at the Smarter Travel Awards 2015; at other Authority events/ seminars; and on Smarter Travel Workplaces/ Smarter Travel Campus materials.
- The Smarter Travel Awards Ceremony will be held in March 2015. All Partners and shortlisted entrants will be notified of the Awards date in advance.
- Full terms and conditions, prize details, FAQs etc will be published on www.smartertravelworkplaces.ie
- The National Transport Authority reserves the right to awards all or none of the awards listed.
Who can I contact with Questions?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com
Best of Luck with Your Entries!
Return to the Media Competition Overview page
Back to top