Smarter Travel Workplaces is working with a range of large Partner organisations, in both the public and private sector, to develop and implement workplace travel plans.
To become a Partner and avail of programme resources free of charge, organisations sign a Charter showing their commitment to workplace travel planning by:
- surveying employees on their commuting habits
- encouraging employees to use more sustainable transport
- developing and implementing an action plan of sustainable travel initiatives
- supporting personnel to implement the action plan
- dedicating financial and non-financial resources to supporting initiatives, and
- monitoring the performance of the action plan.
Smarter Travel Workplaces Facilitators assist Partners with all of the steps above.
For more information on the Partner Package, please contact us.