The European Cycling Challenge is Back!
200 years of cycling later, and we are on a roll – calling anyone with access to a bike in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Waterford get signed up for this urban challenge – your City needs your support!
Every cycle km counts! See below for how to register.
The BIGGEST European Cycling Challenge is on and runs for all of May!! So join in! You can join in right up until the last day of May, but hey don’t leave it that late!
Simply join your city team (and your workplace team too if participating!) and count your kms. You can REGISTER NOW from the FREE The Naviki App or you go to the website http://www.cyclingchallenge.eu/subscribe
How to register using the FREE Naviki App –
- Download the App
- Register via settings for Naviki (remember your USERNAME);
- Click on the confirmation link in your e-mail;
- Log in (using your USERNAME rather than your e-mail), go to SETTINGS and tap ‘CONTESTS’ and then ‘ECC2017’; and swipe the ‘I’m participating’ button to join your City, and your workplace Sub-team if participating.
The App will also track your trips once the challenge starts (recommended), or if you prefer you can also log trips manually or upload gps files, more info on this can be found clicking here
If you do not wish to use the App:-
Register via http://cyclingchallenge.eu/subscribe and follow these top tips
- How to upload your trips without the App
- How to replicate regular routes (e.g. your commute) and save on batterly life!
For other handy resources (presentation, posters, social media, promotional text) go to https://www.smartertravelworkplaces.ie/cycle-challenge/resourceslinks/
A prize giving ceremony was held in the NTA during bike week, 16th June 2016
Back to top